Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Just because you 100% Dark Souls, doesn't mean your room has to smell like you did.
Our candles are made from parasoy wax blend and contain essential, natural and synthetic oils. Our cotton wicks are lead and zinc free.
- The first burn is the most important! Our candles should be burned for 3-4 hours at a time. If a candle is not burned for long enough to melt from edge to edge of the container, it will create a tunnel. Once a tunnel has formed, it will only get deeper and typically won’t self-correct. A tunnel will reduce the amount of available wax the candle will use and result in a shorter total burn time.
- Allow your candle to cool for at least 2 hours between burns.
- Do not burn your candle near moving air (fans, windows, draught, etc) flickering wicks cause smoke and soot!
- Keep wicks trimmed to ¼” for a more controlled burn and to avoid smoking.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Store candles in a cool and dry place, with their lid on.
- Bonus: Tell your friends about them, buy them one too if you have to; all good things are best shared.
We offer free shipping in the USA on orders over $69
In your moms basement and in Los Angeles, CA
Single Wick: 6.9oz
Yes the candle tins can become hot to the touch when the candle is burning
Keep your candle lit for up to 3-4 hours at a time.
During the summer when extreme temperature changes can occur during shipping, it is possible for the candle to sweat. If this happens, just use a paper towel to wipe off the sweat before lighting your candle.