Terms of Service
Last Modified: 3/7/2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older located in the United States. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
We may update the Content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may make available links to third party websites or resources from third parties on the Website. We are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Unless otherwise stated, we do not endorse and are not responsible for any of the content, products, or services provided by others. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR RESOURCES OF THIRD PARTIES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF YOUR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITES OR RESOURCES OF THIRD PARTIES.
Intellectual Property Rights In General
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any materials provided to you by us in any meeting, except as specifically described in said meeting.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans (including, without limitation, [protected slogans] are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Intellectual Property Infringement
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website or other applications used in connection with the services offered by Company may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, create derivatives of, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. Unless governed by a separate agreement between you and Company, any communications with and any User Contributions to any property used or owned by Company are not privileged or afforded any heightened level of protection beyond what is described herein.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
If you send comments or suggestions about the Website to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs, or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
From time to time, and at the sole discretion of Company, third party companies and individuals may be eligible to participate in Company’s Affiliate program (“Program”). By participating in the Program, Affiliate agrees to use the Program in the manner specified in, and are bound by, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to theTerms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorized to register as an Affiliate or participate in the Program in any manner.
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Registration in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Registration.
Affiliate link is automatically generated, but you can also generate an affiliate link for a specific product or collection. If a person clicks on someone else’s referral link and then later they click on yours, yours is the one that counts. Affiliate might or might not be assigned to one coupon code with details and usage clarified on Affiliate Dashboard. If customer both click on the affiliate link and use coupon code, you will not receive a double commission. If you are not assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Affiliate may also advertise merchant website on online channels such as Facebook, Instagram,... or offline classified channel ads, magazines, and newspapers.
Commissions may be possible under the following conditions.
- Refer any customer to make a purchase on our website, you will get a commission amount which is calculated based on Commission structure. Commission amount is dependent on order value and not including extra fee (tax, shipping cost,...).
- For an Affiliate to receive a commission, you need to specify the payment details on Settings. Payment schedule will be notified on Affiliate Guide page.
- Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives merchant the right to review each and every referral order. Status of commission if displayed in Commission tab, any paid commission will be listed on Payment tab. Transactions that result in charge backs or refunds will not be paid out.
A substantial incentive to hosting the Program is marketing. As such, we may share promotion media such as banner, logo or specific collection promotion to you through Marketing tool tab. You can download the media or get the HTML embed code in order to share on affiliate channels.
Under limited circumstances Affiliates may be authorized to promote and share this program with other Affiliates through their network. If the network tab is activated, affiliate can invite others to become their downline affiliate. If any downline affiliate brings order to merchant shop, upline affiliate will also get network commission which depends on Company settings. To invite other affiliates into the system, share network link and any other affiliate who click on that link and sign up will become a downline affiliate.
An Affiliate may be removed by Company at any time with or without warning. However, if an affiliate wishes to be removed from the affiliate program, they can do so by contacting: email@example.com.
Consent to Communications
When you register with the Company and/or this Website, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
Services Provided and Modification of Services and Prices
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the services. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any services that we offer. All descriptions of services or service pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any service made on this Website is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
The following are our fulfillment policies:
Delivery Policy: upon purchase, your order shall be submitted for fulfillment and an email confirmation will be sent regarding your order. Fulfillment may take up to six business days. Upon successful processing of fulfillment, your order shall be delivered to the proper carrier. Due to the increased demand of e-commerce, we cannot guarantee any carrier delivery times. Should a delivery take longer than twenty-one days after submission to the carrier, you should contact the carrier and file a lost or stolen goods claim. The Company will assist in providing relevant shipping and pricing information.
Return Policy: Refunds shall be available for incorrect or defective goods only.
Cancellation Policy: Upon subscribing to the subscription pass, you can cancel at any time prior to fulfillment process. To cancel your subscription, you should reach out to customer service. You may cancel any traditional order at any time before the order has been fulfilled.
Refund Policy: Refunds shall be given for defective or incorrect goods only. Should you have concerns with your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE WEBSITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE, AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and the directors, officers, employees, contractors, licensors, suppliers, agents, successors, and assigns, harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement (including but not limited to your User Contributions and any use of the Website’s Content, services, and products not expressly permitted under this Agreement), (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Website, (iv) your use of the Website or any services that the Company may provide via the Website, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Website or the services or with other users of the Website or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Titles and headings to Sections hereof are for the purpose of reference only and shall in no way limit, define or otherwise affect the provisions hereof. Unless the context requires otherwise, all references herein to an agreement, instrument, or other document shall be deemed to refer to such agreement, instrument, or other document as amended, supplemented, modified, and restated from time to time to the extent permitted by the provisions thereof. Words of any gender include each other gender, and words using the singular or plural number also include the plural or singular number, respectively. The word “or” as used herein is not exclusive and is deemed to have the meaning “and/or.” The words “herein”, “hereof”, “hereunder”, and other compounds of the word “here” shall refer to the entire Agreement, including any documents incorporated by reference, and not to any particular provision hereof. The use herein of the word “including” following any general statement, term or matter shall not be construed to limit such statement, term or matter to the specific items or matters set forth immediately following such word or to similar items or matters, whether or not non-limiting language (such as “without limitation”, “but not limited to”, or words of similar import) is used with reference thereto, but rather shall be deemed to refer to all other items or matters that could reasonably fall within the broadest possible scope of such general statement, term or matter. Neither this Agreement nor any uncertainty or ambiguity herein shall be construed or resolved against any party hereto, whether under any rule of construction or otherwise.
Waiver and Severability
Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Wick and Skull LLC.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com